Thread: Hey Ladies-I'm back....finally

Hey Ladies-I'm back....finally

Hello Ladies,
    I apologize for being silent for so long but I have been without a computer. Now that I'm back online I'd like to plan another get together for us girls! Any ideas? We can use the Boulder City range but if we want to use the members only area, my hubby has to tag along since he's the member. Or we can use the courtesy range but there's a fee. I think its around $5 per person. There's a really nice diner in BC, Mel's, that makes a great breakfast so we could do breakfast and then go shooting. Or we could just get together for breakfast/lunch. Does anyone have any other ideas? I was also thinking about a sorta "family" day at a Henderson Park since we can open carry in the Henderson parks......maybe even invite some media? Anyone game?

Well, post some ideas and we can figure out something for us gals!

Again, I apologize and I would like to see you ladies again........

Stephanie
    the big guys wife

Good to see you again! Depending on schedules during the week and such we can go to American Shooters on Wednesday's because it's ladies shoot free and targets are like $1 each. I've gone with SavvyShamrock and we had a great time!

I'm also down for a family day type thing in a park in Henderson

I'd love to the shooting but Wednesdays are tough for me. I will be homeschooling through the summer and we have church on Wednesday nights. Let me know what Saturday would work for those interested in a family day. I'm thinking maybe the last Saturday of the month.....we could do a potluck.

Stephanie
    the big guys wife.

That sounds like a really fun idea.

Okay, I'm having surgery on Friday the 8th and will be down for a couple of weeks. How does the 30th of June sound? We could do a pot luck and/or BBQ....bring your own meat. And everyone could bring their own favorite liquid refreshment. If we can get enough people attend perhaps we could get some media coverage? Post your suggestions.

I'm down for the 30th. It'd be awesome if we could get media coverage. I'll bring burgers and a case of water if that would help. I hope your surgery goes well, I just recently had surgery myself and am doing great with the recovery

not such a big problem....

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyswife View Post
    I'd love to the shooting but Wednesdays are tough for me. I will be homeschooling through the summer and we have church on Wednesday nights. Let me know what Saturday would work for those interested in a family day. I'm thinking maybe the last Saturday of the month.....we could do a potluck.

Stephanie
    the big guys wife.
    Take the CHIRRUN along and TEACH THEM!

We still doing a BBQ or something like that on the 30th?

Founder's Club Member The Big Guy's Avatar
    My wife is still not up to it. She hopes to be able to work something up next month.

TBG
    Article 1, Section 11, #1 of the Nevada Constitution: Every citizen has the right to keep and bear arms for security and defense, for lawful hunting and recreational use ..

Life member GOA and NRA. Member SAF, NAGR, & former member NVFAC.

Ok, hope she starts feeling better soon

Just wanted to let the ladies know. My wife will be moving to wed thurs off in the fall. So she is excited for range days. She just helped out veterinarian buy her first pistol. And they like to go to Am shooters on sundays.

Yay! More ladies to join SavvyShamrock and I on Wednesdays when we go to Am. Shooters. We try to go as often as we can.

Can't beat ladies shoot free on Wednesday!