• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hey Ladies-I'm back....finally

bigguyswife

Hello Ladies,
I apologize for being silent for so long but I have been without a computer. Now that I'm back online I'd like to plan another get together for us girls! Any ideas? We can use the Boulder City range but if we want to use the members only area, my hubby has to tag along since he's the member. Or we can use the courtesy range but there's a fee. I think its around $5 per person. There's a really nice diner in BC, Mel's, that makes a great breakfast so we could do breakfast and then go shooting. Or we could just get together for breakfast/lunch. Does anyone have any other ideas? I was also thinking about a sorta "family" day at a Henderson Park since we can open carry in the Henderson parks......maybe even invite some media? Anyone game?

Well, post some ideas and we can figure out something for us gals!

Again, I apologize and I would like to see you ladies again........

Stephanie
the big guys wife

DooFstersGirl

Good to see you again! Depending on schedules during the week and such we can go to American Shooters on Wednesday's because it's ladies shoot free and targets are like $1 each. I've gone with SavvyShamrock and we had a great time!

bigguyswife

I'd love to the shooting but Wednesdays are tough for me. I will be homeschooling through the summer and we have church on Wednesday nights. Let me know what Saturday would work for those interested in a family day. I'm thinking maybe the last Saturday of the month.....we could do a potluck.

Stephanie
the big guys wife.

bigguyswife

Okay, I'm having surgery on Friday the 8th and will be down for a couple of weeks. How does the 30th of June sound? We could do a pot luck and/or BBQ....bring your own meat. And everyone could bring their own favorite liquid refreshment. If we can get enough people attend perhaps we could get some media coverage? Post your suggestions.

DooFstersGirl

I'm down for the 30th. It'd be awesome if we could get media coverage. I'll bring burgers and a case of water if that would help. I hope your surgery goes well, I just recently had surgery myself and am doing great with the recovery :)

yegg57

not such a big problem....

I'd love to the shooting but Wednesdays are tough for me. I will be homeschooling through the summer and we have church on Wednesday nights. Let me know what Saturday would work for those interested in a family day. I'm thinking maybe the last Saturday of the month.....we could do a potluck.

Stephanie
the big guys wife.

Take the CHIRRUN along and TEACH THEM!

Vegassteve

Just wanted to let the ladies know. My wife will be moving to wed thurs off in the fall. So she is excited for range days. She just helped out veterinarian buy her first pistol. And they like to go to Am shooters on sundays.

DooFstersGirl

Yay! More ladies to join SavvyShamrock and I on Wednesdays when we go to Am. Shooters. We try to go as often as we can.