Thread: OC related, Not related to WA- Most likley on PA sub forum....

OC related, Not related to WA- Most likley on PA sub forum....

Since they have changed certain features of the site, I have trouble viewing new posts/topics. I stumbled upon this link today and it was the first time I had heard the audio.

I imagine it is older, but though I would post for all of those interested.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2fAg1P...pon_blog&zQZj/

-B

Yeah, this one is a bit older. I actually added Mr. Fiorino to my facebook to get updates. I know that he was also arrested for this event under some crap that the police made up about reckless endangerment or soemthing. I can't remember the outcome of any of it but he's still posting on facebook so he's still doing good.
    "though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Psalms 23:4

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin

Its always open season on criminals in Mason County, and theres no bag limit. Sen. Tim Sheldon (D)

Molōn labe!

Yes, it's on PAFOA.org. He's getting ready to spend some of the city's money. I forgot what it was $75k I think.

Quote Originally Posted by hermannr View Post
    Yes, it's on PAFOA.org. He's getting ready to spend some of the city's money. I forgot what it was $75k I think.
    Im pretty sure it was $20k
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson