• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sling

45acpForMe

I know this accessory is used for long guns but I ordered myself one and am very pleased with it. NutnFancy mentioned that it "rocks" in one of his videos and I agree.

http://www.aresarmor.com/install/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=aahuskey2pt

I also like that they have ATACS available as a color option. I went with a different mounting option (picatinny slingmount from Troy) since they wanted an additional $10 bucks for shipping.

I am currently debating whether I should get more of them for my other long guns. :)

I got a MagPul single point sling for my Mini Draco Pistol and like it except for the part that attaches to the pistol is big and metal which rubs against my hand. The above sling has a single point option if you get their adapter so it is an option for the Draco too.