• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fort Wayne, IN Meet up

DocSkunk

So i was wondering if anything really happened for a Fort Wayne Meet up? some of the threads i have seen on the matter seem to be abit outdated and alot of those members dont seem to be posting anymore. So i guess i am making a new thread. I am a new guy to the forums. proud OC every day when i can. Only times i cant carry is work and school. But i have alot of free time, and i would like to meet up with some fellow OC members, have a meal and have a spot of fun. Anyone up for it? either way if i am alone i still go out by myself, just would be nice if i could snag one other person and maybe start a regular thing if possible. well hope to get some replies and offers to go out. take it easy ya'all.

Skunk

msteiner17

I agree Skunk. I haven't really seen a lot of updates on the IN forum and was beginning to wonder if I was going to see a response. I have also been crawling around on http://ingunowners.com/forums/, and have found that the dialogue is more frequent. Look for the "Fort Wayne Monthly Meet-up" thread which is very recent, and a first attempt for someone to get something started.

I would embrace the idea of meeting up on occasion to break up the typical whirlwind of life and throw something new into the mix. :D

DocSkunk

sweet i got a response, thank you msteiner17. I saw the same thread, looks like they started but didnt finish, or even held it. I could be wrong, and if i am i am sorry. I personally would like to try and organize something, i work and go to school so darn much it would be nice to get out, and have some fun and good food.

Skunk

Last edited:

DocSkunk

ok i should have read your post better i am sorry, i thought you were talking about them talking about it on here, didnt see the other website. ya if you get a time i will gladly go along. Just let me know. till then if we can get some others maybe set up one of our own.

Skunk

Last edited: