Thread: Cartridge weight?

Cartridge weight?

Considering a Taurus .44mag for backpack carry. Trying to decide between the ultralite .44 mag in 4" or the tracker .44 mag in 4". What are your thoughts? 5 shots versus 6? The weight of one factory cartridge vs the 6oz difference in gun weight?

I would get the Smith 329pd, but, can't afford one at a thousand plus.

Quote Originally Posted by carracer View Post
    Considering a Taurus .44mag for backpack carry. Trying to decide between the ultralite .44 mag in 4" or the tracker .44 mag in 4". What are your thoughts? 5 shots versus 6? The weight of one factory cartridge vs the 6oz difference in gun weight?

Go for the 6-shot, you wont notice the 6 oz difference, even under recoil when trying like hell to hit anything u are hoping to hit-while under duress

Quote Originally Posted by carracer View Post

That extra 6oz of weight will help to dampen the felt recoil a bit - go for the Tracker. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!