• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Annual Open Carry, Key Center BBQ

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Unfortunately, I am going out of state with the wife to celebrate our 5 yr anniversary. I hope everyone has a great time!

Mann

All set to go - hut/roof cover, tables, chairs and its smack in the middle of town. Plenty of honks, waves and thumbs up from the locals. Visit W.A.C. gun show in the AM pick up the family, kids, and friends, come out for a good time and grub.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
I will try to go!

Hmmm...

try-not.jpg

adamwa

Family friendly?

I've never been to the O Callaghans, will this be an okay place for the kids?
Is this all outdoor or indoor? Thanks again.

Lante

I talked to Craig tonight on the fone.
This OC get together should be as good or even better than last year, and last year was GREAT!!!
The bathroom problem has been resolved, it was a rogue bartender that messed up last year.

It is a very family event, lots of wives, girlfriends and children of all ages had a good time .
Lots of parking in the same lot where the tents, shades, booths and tables with plenty of room and seating for everyone and everything.
All the food and drink is FREE!!!
They even do the cooking, and they Do know how to run a BBQ!

Pass this invite around to everybody you know, make sure they all come, and bring all their friends.
I think especially folks that dont carry, your fence siters, even your anti carry friends should come,
enjoy the day, the food, and get a chance to see what a diverse and likable bunch
or regular, fun, family, country lovin folks we all are.

Like I said last year,,, If they want to buy the food and cook it too,,, lets make them tired and poor!

There will be at least 2 kids there Mine!....bring the kids they always love OC get togethers!!!

DCKilla

If you didn't know. I was the guy with the green hoodie and Glock. Being the not-so-social type, it was a good meet. I do talk, just engage me.

1911er

ughh!!!

Weather started out crappy but had great company finished off with sunshine. And must have been the same Rouge Bartender from last year The wife my kids and grandkids were gonnma meet and have dinner there theyr'e menu looked great online but it was posted on the front window no persons younger than 21. I thought it was A restaurant shame on me

Mortech

Made it a lil later than I wanted to due to heavy rain and RVs on the road on the way there . Met a few interesting characters , had a bite to eat n drink . I think the turnout would have been better if the weather had been better earlier in the day . Took me a hour to get there but by the time the BBQ was over the weather had improved greatly so I took the long way home ( About 2 hours longer ) . Hope to catch more of you guys next time .