• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Annual Open Carry, Key Center BBQ

Bill Starks

State Researcher
2nd Annual O.C. Barbecue June 23rd 2pm to 5pm in downtown Key Center.

Free Burgers, Dogs, Chips and Soda, at O 'Calihans Grill on the corner of Key Penninsula Hwy N. at Mainstreets corner.
20 Minutes Northwest of Tacoma Narrows off HWY 16 (
take St. Rt. 302 to Key Center)

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...h,+Lakebay,+WA+98349+(O'Callaghan's)&ie=UTF-8

guns-buns.jpg

Last edited:

Mann

Don't miss this one, it was a great turnout last year. Great visits, booths, tables and free BBQ!! Wear you favorite piece and spend time with fine folks - call 360 275-2591 if you need any info.

Hope to see you there,

Craig

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I am considering making the drive... Ill know more as it gets closer.

Last edited:

1245A Defender

Well,,,

I talked to Craig tonight on the fone.
This OC get together should be as good or even better than last year, and last year was GREAT!!!
The bathroom problem has been resolved, it was a rogue bartender that messed up last year.

It is a very family event, lots of wives, girlfriends and children of all ages had a good time .
Lots of parking in the same lot where the tents, shades, booths and tables with plenty of room and seating for everyone and everything.
All the food and drink is FREE!!!
They even do the cooking, and they Do know how to run a BBQ!

Pass this invite around to everybody you know, make sure they all come, and bring all their friends.
I think especially folks that dont carry, your fence siters, even your anti carry friends should come,
enjoy the day, the food, and get a chance to see what a diverse and likable bunch
or regular, fun, family, country lovin folks we all are.

Like I said last year,,, If they want to buy the food and cook it too,,, lets make them tired and poor!

Last edited:

Thor80

I'm torn...... I think I'm supposed to go to Clarkston/Lewiston that weekend.... But with my new to me '04 Cavalier that gets 34mpg, I may have to take the kids on a road trip.... Oh what to do?!?!?!??? Anyone from Spokane want to share gas? I have room for 1... (Two if you don't mind sitting between a 2 and 8 year old in the back of a 2-door......)

-Thor

WinchesterModel12

I am going to try to make it. I am in the process of moving to Oklahoma and I am planning a trip somewhere about that time to buy my house down there.

Detmurds

My buddy Craig Mann is a great deliverer of this kind of information. I think I need to find a way to wiggle myself out of work and at this event??? I was not at the first event, but I know that with numbers at this one, it should be great.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
BTW, has anyone extended an invitation to Ralph Falicy? He is accepting friends on his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ralph.fascitelli. He looks like a BBQ kinda guy.

Done....

Ralph,
We at Open Carry Washington extend an invitation to you and your friends to join us at our Second Annual BBQ gathering in Key Center (over the bridge from Gig Harbor). You need to bring nothing but yourselves and a hearty appetite. Hope to see you there, Bill