Thread: Anyone going to the 14th of June Hearing in Wethersfield before our glorious BFPE ?

Banned

Anyone going to the 14th of June Hearing in Wethersfield before our glorious BFPE ?

Just wondering ... think you are ready ... ?

On the record Dave Good Luck, LOL

“So I will attend the next hearing and try to get my case heard on the spot ...”

“My goal is for them to say, on the record, that my objections to the completion of their questionnaire will be heard on my tentative scheduled hearing date in MAR 13 ..”

I bet you never make it on the record at all, I bet you never get heard, I bet they know what your going to do by reading your threads, & make sure you dont! The board members read these threads! If you speak out of order i'm certin you'll be shut right down. Ive personally sat in on 20 hearing's. If you go to Susan Before she will probally ask the secertary and they will simply say your on the list. If you try to talk to her duing the hearing the'll probally tell you to get away from her, lol, & your in a room full of cops. You could vidio youself asking, it's been told to me that Susan is the only full time Paid member of the Board, wherever she is on offical business, the Board is (IE the meeting), so you may just tape youself being told by her, that you wont be heard that day. Not sure if it will suffice. Good luck your going to need it!
    Last edited by Good Citizen; 05-31-2012 at 08:21 PM.

I'll be there.

I agree with Good Citizen about not being heard, but not because of the forum. The board does pretty well as far as procedure. I just don't see it happening based on notification of both parties.

But, I'll be there!

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KIX View Post
    I'll be there.

I agree with Good Citizen about not being heard, but not because of the forum. The board does pretty well as far as procedure. I just don't see it happening based on notification of both parties.

But, I'll be there!

Jonathan

Excellent point KIX about ex parte hearings ... but right now, there is no other party on the case but me! So an argument that it would be an ex parte hearing will not win the day.