• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone going to the 14th of June Hearing in Wethersfield before our glorious BFPE ?

Good Citizen

On the record Dave Good Luck, LOL

“So I will attend the next hearing and try to get my case heard on the spot ...”

“My goal is for them to say, on the record, that my objections to the completion of their questionnaire will be heard on my tentative scheduled hearing date in MAR 13 ..”

I bet you never make it on the record at all, I bet you never get heard, I bet they know what your going to do by reading your threads, & make sure you dont! The board members read these threads! If you speak out of order i'm certin you'll be shut right down. Ive personally sat in on 20 hearing's. If you go to Susan Before she will probally ask the secertary and they will simply say your on the list. If you try to talk to her duing the hearing the'll probally tell you to get away from her, lol, & your in a room full of cops. You could vidio youself asking, it's been told to me that Susan is the only full time Paid member of the Board, wherever she is on offical business, the Board is (IE the meeting), so you may just tape youself being told by her, that you wont be heard that day. Not sure if it will suffice. Good luck your going to need it!

Last edited:

KIX

I'll be there.

I agree with Good Citizen about not being heard, but not because of the forum. The board does pretty well as far as procedure. I just don't see it happening based on notification of both parties.

But, I'll be there!

Jonathan

davidmcbeth

Banned
I'll be there.

I agree with Good Citizen about not being heard, but not because of the forum. The board does pretty well as far as procedure. I just don't see it happening based on notification of both parties.

But, I'll be there!

Jonathan

Excellent point KIX about ex parte hearings ... but right now, there is no other party on the case but me! So an argument that it would be an ex parte hearing will not win the day.