Thread: Are there any videos or news stories or a minor legally open carrying?

Are there any videos or news stories or a minor legally open carrying?

I just found out that in some states minors can open carry and i was wondering if there is any videos or news stories of a kid doing that.

Logan, OH
    Open carrying what? There are probably dozens of videos of kids hunting with their parents. The kids carry their own gear.

Or did you specifically mean OC'ing a handgun?
    Last edited by MyWifeSaidYes; 06-01-2012 at 12:38 AM.
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?

I remember seeing kids carrying rifles to go plinking when I lived in Idaho. I encountered them while I was looking for a plinking spot. I was enlightened and shocked. I even felt a little hypocriticical for my shock.

Anyway, here's an article for you. Totaly different kids than the ones I saw.,2933,274138,00.html

North Chesterfield VA
    OCDO member Ed has pics & video of his daughter Bullseye Brookie OCing. It would probably be quicker to PM him and ask where they are posted than to do a search for them.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"