Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Triangle Open Carry Meet Up at Pam's Farmhouse Restaurant 6/14

  1. #1
    Regular Member 62 Caddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    82

    Triangle Open Carry Meet Up at Pam's Farmhouse Restaurant 6/14

    Brian Watkins

    Thursday, June 14, 2012
    12:00 PM

    Selected By: Lannie Godwin

    Pam's Framhouse Restaurant
    5111 Western Blvd,Raleigh,NC, Raleigh, NC (map)

    We are going to have a TOC meetup at Pam's Farmhouse Restaurant. Located at
    5111 Western Blvd,between the beltline and Cary. Look for the large sign.
    This location was suggested by Brian Watkins. Look for the Meetup signs at the
    door and tables.

    Join and rsvp at http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Open-Carry/
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 06-10-2012 at 04:38 PM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member bigl0af's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    49
    Just curious - when is the next meet up that is going to be on a weekend? I'd love to attend, and know others who would love to as well, but can't because we have to work on during the day on week days...

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Clayton, nc
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by bigl0af View Post
    Just curious - when is the next meet up that is going to be on a weekend? I'd love to attend, and know others who would love to as well, but can't because we have to work on during the day on week days...

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    The next meetup for the weekend is in Wilson,NC,hosted by Charles Johnson and his wife Pam.
    It is at 12:00pm June 16th at the Golden Corral resturant.

    The McCalls BBQ and Seafood meetup in Clayton,NC is June 23rd at 12:00pm.
    This one is hosted by me.

    Lannie Godwin (TOC events Organizer)

    Go to www.meetup.com/triangle-open-carry for other places and dates.
    GRNC Member and volunteer, NRA member and volunteer. Open Carry Advocate
    Triangle Open Carry Co-Organizer: Co-Chairman Johnston county Friends of the NRA.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Benson
    Posts
    5

    card left at McCalls Restaurant

    Lannie, one of the Clayton PD Officers found your card left at McCalls and forwarded it to me. I wanted to let you know that point # 5 is WRONG and is a felony in North Carolina. The only citizens who are allowed to possess a HANDGUN (no other firearm) in a locked container on educational property are ones who possess a valid CCH permit. Intentionally bringing a firearm onto educational property is felonious and Open Carry on educational property is absolutely illegal in our State. Even with a valid CCH permit, citizens cannot possess any other type of firearm other than a handgun and private educational property can still be posted, making any firearm illegal on the property. I just don't want our citizens getting into trouble and especially don't want them losing their gun rights. If you or any other members have any questions feel free to contact me here or at the North Carolina Justice Academy. Thanks.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Thompson View Post
    Lannie, one of the Clayton PD Officers found your card left at McCalls and forwarded it to me. I wanted to let you know that point # 5 is WRONG and is a felony in North Carolina. The only citizens who are allowed to possess a HANDGUN (no other firearm) in a locked container on educational property are ones who possess a valid CCH permit. Intentionally bringing a firearm onto educational property is felonious and Open Carry on educational property is absolutely illegal in our State. Even with a valid CCH permit, citizens cannot possess any other type of firearm other than a handgun and private educational property can still be posted, making any firearm illegal on the property. I just don't want our citizens getting into trouble and especially don't want them losing their gun rights. If you or any other members have any questions feel free to contact me here or at the North Carolina Justice Academy. Thanks.
    Hi ya Chad, welcome to OCDO. You've resurrected an old thread and I don't recognize any of the posters in it as current. You might get more attention starting a new your own thread.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-21-2017 at 08:57 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Benson
    Posts
    5
    Ok thanks!

  7. #7
    Lone Star Veteran DrMark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hampton Roads, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    You might get more attention starting a new your own thread.
    Or, Chad, by following Lannie's link and using his web site to contact someone directly.

    Welcome, by the way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •