• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Triangle Open Carry Meet Up at Pam's Farmhouse Restaurant 6/14

62 Caddy

Brian Watkins

Thursday, June 14, 2012
12:00 PM

Selected By: Lannie Godwin

Pam's Framhouse Restaurant
5111 Western Blvd,Raleigh,NC, Raleigh, NC (map)

We are going to have a TOC meetup at Pam's Farmhouse Restaurant. Located at
5111 Western Blvd,between the beltline and Cary. Look for the large sign.
This location was suggested by Brian Watkins. Look for the Meetup signs at the
door and tables.

Join and rsvp at http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Open-Carry/

Last edited by a moderator:

bigl0af

Just curious - when is the next meet up that is going to be on a weekend? I'd love to attend, and know others who would love to as well, but can't because we have to work on during the day on week days...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

lannie

Just curious - when is the next meet up that is going to be on a weekend? I'd love to attend, and know others who would love to as well, but can't because we have to work on during the day on week days...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The next meetup for the weekend is in Wilson,NC,hosted by Charles Johnson and his wife Pam.
It is at 12:00pm June 16th at the Golden Corral resturant.

The McCalls BBQ and Seafood meetup in Clayton,NC is June 23rd at 12:00pm.
This one is hosted by me.

Lannie Godwin (TOC events Organizer)

Go to www.meetup.com/triangle-open-carry for other places and dates.

Chad Thompson

card left at McCalls Restaurant

Lannie, one of the Clayton PD Officers found your card left at McCalls and forwarded it to me. I wanted to let you know that point # 5 is WRONG and is a felony in North Carolina. The only citizens who are allowed to possess a HANDGUN (no other firearm) in a locked container on educational property are ones who possess a valid CCH permit. Intentionally bringing a firearm onto educational property is felonious and Open Carry on educational property is absolutely illegal in our State. Even with a valid CCH permit, citizens cannot possess any other type of firearm other than a handgun and private educational property can still be posted, making any firearm illegal on the property. I just don't want our citizens getting into trouble and especially don't want them losing their gun rights. If you or any other members have any questions feel free to contact me here or at the North Carolina Justice Academy. Thanks.