Thread: Tricorn?

Tricorn?

Anybody know what happened to Tricorn? His profile says his last activity on the board was 11-12-2010.

TFred

Founder's Club Member
    No idea what happened to Tricorn, but I miss his input and the input of several others who have been notably absent since the transition to this web address.

I was wondering the same thing.

Somebody stake out the Log Cabin restaurant, if he shows up anywhere that'll be a likely one!

Quote Originally Posted by zoom6zoom View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.

Somebody stake out the Log Cabin restaurant, if he shows up anywhere that'll be a likely one!
    Ha ha, actually not a bad idea... and probably don't even need to do that, I may just stop by and ask!

I'm sure they will remember him.

TFred

About three weeks ago, I actually did stop by the Log Cabin restaurant. After a bit of an awkwardly phrased question, the hostess knew exactly who I was talking about. She said that he was still around, and still a frequent visitor there.

Hope he returns here some day!

TFred

Founder's Club Member
    When walking the halls of the General Assembly Building, I noticed a gun toter wearing a tricorn. I meant to ask the guy if he was Tricorn on OCDO, but didn't see him again once the question popped into my noodle.

Founder's Club Member
    Yes, definitely a good contributor. I would be glad to have him back.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.