Thread: The Brady bunch

The Brady bunch

little rant maybe, yeah, anti gun folks. why are we not all dead? every situation you hear old west style shoot outs every where the streets flowing with blood yada yada yada... as many guns there is in this state my car should be covered in blood and full of bullet holes. some groups i can somewhat see their side of the argument but the anti gun people its broken record same words with every situation, i can't see it.

Activist Member
    I cross rivers of blood every time I go out, don't you? This is Ky, the gun owning capitol of the United States, and therefore the world. If the Brady Bunch's arguments had any truth to them, everybody in Kentucky would be dead from a gunshot wound. I let everything I hear from them go in one ear and out the other. They know they lost, and they can't stand it. The executive director or whatever she is is completely insane, just read what she says on the Internet. They have a few thousand members, we have tens of millions. Sorry Brady Bunch, your lies are no longer working! Find something else to bit*h about!!!!
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Regular Member self preservation's Avatar
    If guns kill people then all of my guns must be broken.....
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

self-pres·er·va·tion (slfprzr-vshn)
    n.
    1. Protection of oneself from harm or destruction.
    2. The instinct for individual preservation; the innate desire to stay alive.

Quote Originally Posted by self preservation View Post
    If guns kill people then all of my guns must be broken.....
    According to the Brady campaign, it will happen. Just wait your time.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

i know what they say is silly to put it nicely, its just i can't grasp their train of thought. and another saying that is tossed around, arming of dangerous people. maybe i'm just reading to far into it but its amazing the ignorance of this bunch.
    Last edited by Curtis C; 06-04-2012 at 03:21 PM.