• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Brady bunch

Curtis C

little rant maybe, yeah, anti gun folks. why are we not all dead? every situation you hear old west style shoot outs every where the streets flowing with blood yada yada yada... as many guns there is in this state my car should be covered in blood and full of bullet holes. some groups i can somewhat see their side of the argument but the anti gun people its broken record same words with every situation, i can't see it.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
I cross rivers of blood every time I go out, don't you? This is Ky, the gun owning capitol of the United States, and therefore the world. If the Brady Bunch's arguments had any truth to them, everybody in Kentucky would be dead from a gunshot wound. I let everything I hear from them go in one ear and out the other. They know they lost, and they can't stand it. The executive director or whatever she is is completely insane, just read what she says on the Internet. They have a few thousand members, we have tens of millions. Sorry Brady Bunch, your lies are no longer working! Find something else to bit*h about!!!!

PistolPackingMomma

antigunners.jpg

Curtis C

i know what they say is silly to put it nicely, its just i can't grasp their train of thought. and another saying that is tossed around, arming of dangerous people. maybe i'm just reading to far into it but its amazing the ignorance of this bunch.

Last edited: