• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alamosa Summerfest/ No Guns WTF?? help me out this just sounds wrong? Somewhat urgent

rushcreek2

The technicalities of various state laws notwithstanding if I am armed when contacted by a LEO
I PERSONALLY will cooperated 100 percent with what I consider to be "reasonable" requests due to the fact that the prevailing disposition of LE is to ascertain ASAP whether or not an armed individual poses a threat to the general public , or themselves.

That way both the LEO, and myself can be on our merry way ASAP.

Gunslinger

The technicalities of various state laws notwithstanding if I am armed when contacted by a LEO
I PERSONALLY will cooperated 100 percent with what I consider to be "reasonable" requests due to the fact that the prevailing disposition of LE is to ascertain ASAP whether or not an armed individual poses a threat to the general public , or themselves.

That way both the LEO, and myself can be on our merry way ASAP.

I will cooperate 100% with legal requests. In CO, absent RAS, any contact is consensual only.