• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brady Bunch to push 'May' issue permit, due to rash of gun crime

1911er

I think we should outlaw cars. I'm pretty sure more people were hurt or killed today by car wrecks than gun violence. QUOTE]

"""Heck maybe we should just outlaw living since there is only ONE certain outcome for all of us anyway."""...[/

For GODS sake don't even joke about that they will start with old people and work it where there are only physicaly fit blondes left (Sh!t didn' one country already do that)View attachment 8553

sudden valley gunner

There in lies the problem, a large segment of society keep attempting to shelter everyone from everything.

Its past time to dig in our heals and say enough is enough.

I prefer to live dangerously free rather than safely caged.

Count me in too. I am willing to sacrifice safety for liberty.

Difdi

I think we should outlaw cars. I'm pretty sure more people were hurt or killed today by car wrecks than gun violence. Heck maybe we should just outlaw living since there is only ONE certain outcome for all of us anyway....

Or ban books and literacy. More people have been killed by the application of knowledge found in textbooks than have been killed by bullets throughout all of history (though that's kindof a trick comparison, since you can learn how to make bullets and guns out of textbooks, heh).

Last edited: