• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How to end gun control in 4 easy steps.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
My two cents:

I'm uncomfortable with the Federal Government having anything to do with gun laws pertaining to private ownership for lawful purpose. I think this should be left up to individual states to hash out. Open this can of worms more then it already is and things can get messy especially considering the POTUS abusing that position if he wanted stricter gun control. I'm not quite as paranoid over BO's intentions as some in the gun toting world are but I do feel if he had the authority he would enact some pretty restrictive gun control measures. So let's keep the feds out of gun regulation for the lawful possessor. It's bad enough we can no longer buy new F/A weapons and have to fill out pointless paperwork and endure long waits just to have MG's that are nearly 30 years old along with SBR's and suppressors.

Last thing we need is MORE gun legislation when half the laws already on the books are contradictory, convoluted and restrict only people that want to lawfully and safely possess.

Hear, hear.

A Federal permit is gun control.

Gil223

A government large enough to give you what you want is large enough to take everything you have.

Our government is already giving some of us much more than we "want", regarding rules, regulations and federal laws. Government is not about about freedom, it's all about the power to control the people it supposedly serves. Pax...