Thread: Anyone ever wonder what our later generations will think?

Anyone ever wonder what our later generations will think?

Years and years down the line they come across old discussions regarding LEO's and they all begin to wonder why we messed with Lion's so much?
    "I couldn't decide if this was a resume, an online dating form, or just an introduction on a gun forum." flb_78

Unhappy Anyone ever wonder what our later generations will think?

Arrggg..

I don't know about you, but I've found that the last two generations (including a couple of my adult kids and a number of my grand-kids) DON'T think.. thanks to the Liberals and their indoctrination of "let's do whatever we can to make you feel good" type attitudes!

As it stands now, I have NO hope for most of our future generations.

FireStar M40
    Why you never pick a fight with a old man.

Seeing they're too old and tired to fight,

they'll just shoot your butt instead.

I'm a "OLD MAN"!

Ahh but good sir you would be wrong, we're just few in number and being drown out by the mass of idiots. Plus we think about stupid crap too.
    "I couldn't decide if this was a resume, an online dating form, or just an introduction on a gun forum." flb_78

Quote Originally Posted by FireStar M40 View Post
    Arrggg..

I don't know about you, but I've found that the last two generations (including a couple of my adult kids and a number of my grand-kids) DON'T think.. thanks to the Liberals and their indoctrination of "let's do whatever we can to make you feel good" type attitudes!

As it stands now, I have NO hope for most of our future generations.

FireStar M40
    +1!
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by Acuzio View Post
    Years and years down the line they come across old discussions regarding LEO's and they all begin to wonder why we messed with Lion's so much?
    Thanks for your help - NOT - spreading the meme of law enFORCEment officers. There will be no peace - and subsequent generations may not be any smarter - until they are again known as peace officers and are our neighbors.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Acuzio View Post

You mean when we try to control our pproperty and keep them on the tight restricted leash or cage and only let them out when we need them?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

The kids I have now think too rarely for my liking as it is, I'm not really interested what they will think years and years from now.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare