• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone ever wonder what our later generations will think?

Acuzio

Years and years down the line they come across old discussions regarding LEO's and they all begin to wonder why we messed with Lion's so much?

FireStar M40

Arrggg..

I don't know about you, but I've found that the last two generations (including a couple of my adult kids and a number of my grand-kids) DON'T think.. thanks to the Liberals and their indoctrination of "let's do whatever we can to make you feel good" type attitudes! :banghead:

As it stands now, I have NO hope for most of our future generations. :(

FireStar M40

Acuzio

Ahh but good sir you would be wrong, we're just few in number and being drown out by the mass of idiots. Plus we think about stupid crap too.

Gil223

Arrggg..

I don't know about you, but I've found that the last two generations (including a couple of my adult kids and a number of my grand-kids) DON'T think.. thanks to the Liberals and their indoctrination of "let's do whatever we can to make you feel good" type attitudes! :banghead:

As it stands now, I have NO hope for most of our future generations. :(

FireStar M40

+1!

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Years and years down the line they come across old discussions regarding LEO's and they all begin to wonder why we messed with Lion's so much?
Thanks for your help - NOT - spreading the meme of law enFORCEment officers. There will be no peace - and subsequent generations may not be any smarter - until they are again known as peace officers and are our neighbors.

sudden valley gunner

You mean when we try to control our pproperty and keep them on the tight restricted leash or cage and only let them out when we need them?

OC for ME

The kids I have now think too rarely for my liking as it is, I'm not really interested what they will think years and years from now.