• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I just couldn't pass the baby up!

porterhouse83

I know in a previous post I stated the .40 cal was worthless but I am eating a large amount of crow. It has night sight's and comes with 3 mags. The trigger breaks like a thin glass rod. This carry piece and my glock will serve me well.

Attachments

• EMP.jpg
    EMP.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 122

nkunnen

Nice little 1911.. It should be a snappy little thing with it being in a .40

Last edited:

SpringsColt

Drool cup installed

I LOVE that gun. Wanted one since the moment I got my hands on one. Dude at Sportsman's Warehouse nearly handed me a shop towel to catch the drool. Gonna have to agree to disagree with your own disagreement (I should run for Office) and snub the .40 as well. But yeah, that's the ONLY one that I would consider. Sweet ride, enjoy!

Cheers!