Thread: Cornfused on where to vote

Cornfused on where to vote

I'm set on where my polling place is, but I was wondering if the Dems know that they have to go to Illinois to cast their choices...

Attachment 8559
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

McX
    You can vote anywhere your WIC card is accepted.

Campaign Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    You can vote anywhere your WIC card is accepted.
    Hahahahahahaha!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lurchiron View Post
    ... but I was wondering if the Dems know that they have to go to Illinois to cast their choices...
    Twice.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Twice.
    Thanks; almost forgot about the re-districting factor...free per-diem & energy(pc that I am) bills to the first 250,000 takers

Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Herr Heckler Koch

DOJ to monitor Wisconsin recall election, Milwaukee are required to provde Spanish

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...lection-tuesd/

" In addition, Justice Department personnel will monitor polling place activities in ... the city of Milwaukee. Civil Rights Division attorneys will coordinate federal activities and maintain contact with local election officials.

As reported in a previous ... post Obama Campaign strategist David Axelrod told reporters on Sunday that an "army of lawyers" will be in the Badger state "to protect" the vote during the recall election."

Quote Originally Posted by Lurchiron View Post
    I'm set on where my polling place is, but I was wondering if the Dems know that they have to go to Illinois to cast their choices...

Attachment 8559
    Interesting that you mentioned Illinois....this morning at my local voting establishment the line to get in the building was very long...over an hour in line waiting to vote. Several people in line were of course talking and....wait for it....they were from Illinois. Huh?!? Apparently the voter fraud is in full swing with Illinois residents voting here in Wisconsin. I'm going back to the parking lot in a few minutes with my camera....to see how many Illinois plates are in the parking lot. I know it isn't "proof" of anything but at least I will know how many Illinois vehicles are there.

I hope we keep Walker and if so...I think we may have the first set of riots happening here in Wisconsin because the Dems can't accept that their "candidate" lost the election.

Be prepared!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Herr Heckler Koch
    0930 #127 of ~600

Campaign Veteran
    I would've pointed them out to the poll officials. If they didn't do anything, call the police. Crime is crime, and that ones a felony

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2