• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Help Bringl Obama To Justice

Tawnos

Really hoping you were on the impeach Bush bandwagon, too. Else you're doing the raging hypocrite thing.

gobbly

isn't this a firearms and firearms rights related forum? Aren't there more appropriate places to conduct your non-firearms related political agenda?

Last edited:

rushcreek2

We the people of these United States can (and WILL) impeach Obama in 123 days and counting.

We will be stuck with the rascal for another 75 days after that.

This U.S. Congress couldn't agree on a breakfast order at Denny's in 198 days.

We have the REAL Manchurian candidate sitting in the White House - and it ain't no joke.

That having been said - we have , and will survive this assault on our Constitutional Republic.

Let's just make sure we don't allow such a travesty on the Constitution to happen again.

Last edited:

gobbly

If you actually think about the whole picture here, you'll realize the seriousness of this post as pro-2nd Amnd. and the utmost concern we as RKBA supporters have to deal with is protecting that right.

Obama is THE MOST Anti-2nd Amnd./Anti-Constitutional/Anti-American individual to Ever hold the Office of The Presidency.

At least, that's my take on the issue here.

I'm more than willing to hear any honest, respectful opinion from others, considering what IS at risk this coming Nov. Election.

Peace & RKBA 4EVER ! :cool:

Then talk about that... I didn't see anything in the OP referring to anything regarding firearms, firearm policy, or firearm rights. All I see are statements relating to healthcare, the auto industry bailout, libya, signing statements, and a national security bill. Perhaps one of these items has something about firearms in it, but not that the OP mentions.

Again, it's off topic for a forum which is labeled "Use this topic to discuss issues regarding the ongoing fight to preserve the right to keep and bear arms."

I don't disagree with the OP's right to their opinion. I disagree with this forum being used to disseminate that opinion. There is an off topic forum titled the "Social Lounge," with the description "Really want to talk about your new car or the movie you saw last night? This is where such topics should go. All other forum rules still apply here including the prohibition on discussing long gun carry, bashing other gun groups or LEOs and personal attacks." That might be an appropriate place to put something like this...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
It has been said that our sitting President is the greatest firearms salesman ever. Think that is even somewhat of a stretch - more and more people are getting interested and actively taking responsibility for their own safety, particularly women.

As a direct correlation to OC, I don't see it. The policies of the white house and the czars may not be very RKBA friendly, but at best are General Discussion material. Moved it.

Also deleted "War Criminal" from thread title.

Last edited:

gobbly

I Respectfully Submit that any conversation dealing with the "Obama Deception" is good enough to talk about any day, any time & any where.

It's an asinine argument that could be used to justify any off-topic discussion, but at least it included an actual on-topic response. Thanks!

Last edited:

Dave in Edmonds

I'm sorry. I'm unable to contribute to this thread due to my tinfoil hat being at the cleaners.

--Moderator deleted smiley--
Off color or adult emoticons are not acceptable on OCDO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gil223

We the people of these United States can (and WILL) impeach Obama in 123 days and counting.

We will be stuck with the rascal for another 75 days after that.

This U.S. Congress couldn't agree on a breakfast order at Denny's in 198 days.

We have the REAL Manchurian candidate sitting in the White House - and it ain't no joke.

That having been said - we have , and will survive this assault on our Constitutional Republic.

Let's just make sure we don't allow such a travesty on the Constitution to happen again.

+1!

gunns

Not saying this is a bad idea so don't throw me entirely under the bus.

Info wars lost all credibility long ago. They are as corrupt as all the rest of the media, very slanted to conspiratorial views as to lie to get you to listen and to justify their position. Two examples out of hundreds.

Item one, coffins for mass extermination, really only three manufacturers of these casket cans for 900,000 deaths per year equates to 300,000 or so per manufacturer which equates to 25,000 a month, that is why so many, but Info Wars sneaks onto the property with non other then Jesse. I laughed my butt off, lost 5 pounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dLisrsB_SQ

Item two. FEMA concentration camps. I won't place link to this, there is way too many. Though the two they describe in MN, one is a prison and its full the other doesn't even exist. Sorry, far right lies are as bad as far left lies.