• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Arrested for Accidental Exposure in Florida - With VIDEO

hammer6

That's the attitude of a good slave!

Because some people who think they know what's best for you got together and made up many ridiculous and unjust "laws" for you to follow. Many of these people get off on controlling you. Real laws are meant to protect real assaults on people's life, liberty, and property. Anything more is a tyranny. Do you come to a complete stop at stop signs when you are the only one around for miles? I hope not. The U.S. is now a "soft" tyranny, and a good way to resist this is to disobey the state whenever you think you can get away with it, and encourage others to do the same.

There are laws where disobedience would equate with immorality, I'm not saying we should disobey those.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/state-high-court-upholds-drug-possession-law/nPsJQ/

Your rulers believe that it is the actions of the individual that must be justified, not the state. What the government does is considered right and constitutional by presumption.

We need to get with it, or we will be as free as the soviet union was.

That's deep. And just in case, no, I'm not being sarcastic.

We-the-People

I wonder if the reading of the verdict and the statement by the foreman are part of the official transcript which the appellate court will consider if the judge doesn't dismiss? It would seem that an appeal would most definitely include an argument that the jury was obviously of a mind to nullify but due to a corrupt judicial proceeding, they were not properly instructed of their absolute right to find the law without merit and toss it, finding the defendant not guilty due to a law that is unconscionable.

FightClub

Never said or implied that, and you changed the subject. You agreed that you're proud of trying to obey all of master's rules. I only obey his mala prohibita when it suits me and/or I'd get caught. If most people had this attitude I think it would go a long way in undermining the state's unjust "laws".

Wrong, the context of my comments based on this video is that this Black man was being overly stupid and careless by carrying a concealed with inadequate clothing that would conceal his weapon. I further stated that I would follow all laws while carrying concealed to not give cops a reason to stop me. You try to tie this in to some form of slavery, which is stupid. You are this exact slave that you're complaining about.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Never said or implied that, and you changed the subject. You agreed that you're proud of trying to obey all of master's rules. I only obey his mala prohibita when it suits me and/or I'd get caught. If most people had this attitude I think it would go a long way in undermining the state's unjust "laws".

If only there were more REAL AMERICANS like you, I might like America again. Go, and make disciples! :p

Skill and intellect go a long way towards stretching the limits of what you don't get caught doing. In every criminalized category, the low-hanging fruit dominate the landscape. Don't be one of them. It really isn't that hard.

Were the law made in a representative fashion, I might disagree. But it isn't. Laws are made without even having consent, much less representation. The faux representatives use propaganda to hold onto their power while defying those they are meant to represent. When the law is manufactured in such a fashion, the only respectable thing to do is break it.

tittiger

The quality of cop in this country is shameful. They should rightfully be prosecuted for treason.

I wonder where in their tiny pea brains, they think that the Constitution that they swore an oath to condones their actions?

I thought it went something like: "... shall not be infringed...."

tittiger

Since when does non violently exposing a weapon justify 2 goons pointing loaded weapons at your head?

If that were the case we the people should be pointing our guns at the FL cops all day long.

The cops in this country are a huge part of the problem do they have a brain cell between them all?

JeepSeller

The quality of cop in this country is shameful. They should rightfully be prosecuted for treason.

I wonder where in their tiny pea brains, they think that the Constitution that they swore an oath to condones their actions?

I thought it went something like: "... shall not be infringed...."

Since when does non violently exposing a weapon justify 2 goons pointing loaded weapons at your head?

If that were the case we the people should be pointing our guns at the FL cops all day long.

The cops in this country are a huge part of the problem do they have a brain cell between them all?

This particular situation is being taken care of by a highly capable group that is gaining more experience in these matters every day with success. I'm confident that the truth and justice will prevail and that the officers will face action if they were wrong, and/or that the citizen will face his music if he was indeed illegally openly carrying as charged. I'll kindly thank you to take your LEO bashing back to your own state's forum please. It's against the rules of this forum.

tittiger

This particular situation is being taken care of by a highly capable group that is gaining more experience in these matters every day with success. I'm confident that the truth and justice will prevail and that the officers will face action if they were wrong, and/or that the citizen will face his music if he was indeed illegally openly carrying as charged. I'll kindly thank you to take your LEO bashing back to your own state's forum please. It's against the rules of this forum.

I don't think you understand the difference between legal and lawful JeepSeller. As a home work assignment: It was legal to gas Jews in Germany. Figure out the difference between this, and it being unlawful to gas Jews.

Being "wrong" as you put it is legal and standard operating procedure in this country not something that is corrected.

It is scary that you think that the first amendment, speaking the truth, and pointing out criminal behavior is LEO bashing.
What about showing the bashing of the rights of the American people? I guess that is allowed in the forum. But pointing it out is not?

If speaking the truth and the 1st amendment are against the forum rules. Something is drastically wrong here, and this forum becomes
an instrument in enabling evil rather than one that combats it.

Last edited:

JeepSeller

I don't think you understand the difference between legal and lawful JeepSeller. As a home work assignment: It was legal to gas Jews in Germany. Figure out the difference between this, and it being unlawful to gas Jews.

Being "wrong" as you put it is legal and standard operating procedure in this country not something that is corrected.

It is scary that you think that the first amendment, speaking the truth, and pointing out criminal behavior is LEO bashing.
What about showing the bashing of the rights of the American people? I guess that is allowed in the forum. But pointing it out is not?

If speaking the truth and the 1st amendment are against the forum rules. Something is drastically wrong here, and this forum becomes
an instrument in enabling evil rather than one that combats it.

I can assure you that the 1st Amendment has nothing to do with forums or any privately owned property for that matter, if you believe differently, perhaps it is you who needs invest a little time a homework assignment or two. The forum owner(s) can request behaviors they feel are and are not appropriate, and that includes certain types of hate speech.

Perhaps an American Government/Political Science class at your local college might help you understand how this country's governing documents relate to the private sector vs. the government. Knowledge goes a lot further when it's coupled with understanding.

tittiger

I can assure you that the 1st Amendment has nothing to do with forums or any privately owned property for that matter, if you believe differently, perhaps it is you who needs invest a little time a homework assignment or two. The forum owner(s) can request behaviors they feel are and are not appropriate, and that includes certain types of hate speech.

Perhaps an American Government/Political Science class at your local college might help you understand how this country's governing documents relate to the private sector vs. the government. Knowledge goes a lot further when it's coupled with understanding.

FYI Jeepseller - Hate speech is a made up concept, by cowardly collectivists that want to quell free speech. Look at Canada if you want a good example of where the hate speech road leads a society. Many preachers are in jail over it. Tennessee resident Ernst Zundel, is in a German prison because in Germany seeking the truth is called hate speech and people are jailed for it there. http://www.zundelsite.org/store_dvds/dvds_ez/off_your_knees.html

I understand our Constitution and our form of government better than you Jeepseller I assure you.

Yes a private forum CAN censor speech, but the question is: should one do everything that one can?
It would seem to me very hypocritical, not to mention counterproductive, for a forum dedicated to
the expansion, and education on the right of self defense, to arbitrarily censor another right.
Especially when that speech is backed up by facts.

I am glad you were not around during the American Revolution Jeepseller.
I think you would have called the Declaration of Independence hate speech against King George III, and
would have wanted it censored.

The whole reason cops in this country are out of control is that enough of us are not speaking out loudly,
and with outrage and indignation about it. I think it my duty to do so and the duty of every American
and every Christian to do so. I find it embarrassing that most sit idley by and watch the evil, doing or saying nothing.

Last edited:

JmE

The whole reason cops in this country are out of control is that enough of us are not speaking out loudly,
and with outrage and indignation about it. I think it my duty to do so and the duty of every American
and every Christian to do so. I find it embarrassing that most sit idley by and watch the evil, doing or saying nothing.

+1. I'd add the court system to that as well. Although, more people seem to speak out about the courts than they do about what has become of law enforcement in general, IMHO. Both need scrutiny and major overhaul.

tittiger

+1. I'd add the court system to that as well. Although, more people seem to speak out about the courts than they do about what has become of law enforcement in general, IMHO. Both need scrutiny and major overhaul.

I agree JmE I think they need replaced they are so badly designed and corrupted. Perhaps some will find the following organizations interesting:

http://www.judicialreformnow.com/Home.html

Judicial Reform With David Barton.wmv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0IZhtprGnI

Fully Informed Jury Association http://fija.org/document-library/videos/

New Hampshire Formally Recognizes Jury Nullification
http://www.republicmagazine.com/news/new-hampshire-formally-recognizes-jury-nullification.html

What is the Black Robed Regiment? http://brr.wallbuilders.com/

Last edited:

carolina guy

Correct on both counts, Zach. Non-unanimous votes for conviction results in a hung jury. He walks. Prosecutors can decide whether or not to try him again.

OC is a misdemeanor. CC without a license is a felony.

I have to admit to be late to this discussion and Florida law in general...but I have a quick question...how is it Constitutional to require a permit to exercise a Fundamental Right?

Is it illegal Open Carry and then REQUIRE a permit to conceal carry?? How is one to exercise their right without state permission?

JmE

Thanks for the links and I'll check them out. Unfortunately, I, like many of my compadres, burned out from the 90s. We watch and read, adding our 2 cents in here and there whilst helping the causes in our own little ways as we can. The positive movements on individual gun rights has been quite encouraging in recent years. In some other areas, however, developments have been troubling.

JmE

I have to admit to be late to this discussion and Florida law in general...but I have a quick question...how is it Constitutional to require a permit to exercise a Fundamental Right?

Is it illegal Open Carry and then REQUIRE a permit to conceal carry?? How is one to exercise their right without state permission?

Looking behind the curtain or commenting on the emperor's clothes, eh? ;)

carolina guy

Looking behind the curtain or commenting on the emperor's clothes, eh? ;)

Well...I suppose the obvious two answers that I could give myself are:

1) the people of Florida need to change this immediately
2) Florida is making LOTS of money the requirement to get a permit to exercise a fundamental right. Better hope they do not put a permit requirement to talk in public Komrades!