Thread: North kc area oc

North kc area oc

I live in independence witch i know i can oc but work in the gladstone area just wondering if anyone can tell me if gladstone or north kc have any oc regulations. Or what the laws are north of the river is there some kind of map for open carry like there is with ccw states. Would greatly appropriate any help in this matter as do not want to be unarmed as much as possible after recent attempted car jacking in are parking lot.

Yep, OC is out for NKC, Gladstone, and Parkville for that matter.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for the heads up! Even though wasn't what I was hoping to but affraid of.

OC'ing in NKC

Unfortunately, as I understand it.. one can't OC anywhere north of the river or in the immediate downtown area. That would include Parkville, and Gladstone unfortunately. Sorry lads.

You do not understand, KC proper is legal as is Liberty. That is most of the Northland. I do not know about Claycomo (city), Randolph, or the little villages because I don't hang out there. I haven't checked Riverside either.

Quote Originally Posted by kcgunfan View Post
    You do not understand, KC proper is legal as is Liberty. That is most of the Northland. I do not know about Claycomo (city), Randolph, or the little villages because I don't hang out there. I haven't checked Riverside either.

Where can I find this information for myself? I live north of the river and would like to know where I can and cannot carry.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W_Guy View Post
    Where can I find this information for myself? I live north of the river and would like to know where I can and cannot carry.
    You have to check out the municipal codes of each town, some are online, done aren't. If they aren't online, it's a trip to City Hall. It's really boring work.