Thread: Jesse Jackson: We Are Going To March On Gun Shops Across The Country…

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar

Jesse Jackson: We Are Going To March On Gun Shops Across The Country…

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/06/04/j...s-the-country/

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Over

Looks like I may need to make a new sign...
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

Quote Originally Posted by GlockMeisterG21 View Post
    http://weaselzippers.us/2012/06/04/j...s-the-country/

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Over

Looks like I may need to make a new sign...

How much do you think that corrupt skin-flint could raise...Skittles ain't cheap; but Oh, so good
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Brings attention to the RKBA and self-defense - the public just isn't buying the guns are bad Kool-Aid anymore.

Jesse is seriously out of date - he just isn't sharp enough to get it.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Ya, that's really going to work. Jesse is such a maroon.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Good they need the free advertising.

McX
    ahhhh, the fond memories; they used to issue escape to wisconsin bumperstickers. we all changed them to escape wisconsin. then ofcourse when Jackson ran for President, for like the 1000th time, his bunch put out bumperstickers that said; Run Jesse Run! we all put them on the front bumper of our cars. i miss the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    ahhhh, the fond memories; they used to issue escape to wisconsin bumperstickers. we all changed them to escape wisconsin. then ofcourse when Jackson ran for President, for like the 1000th time, his bunch put out bumperstickers that said; Run Jesse Run! we all put them on the front bumper of our cars. i miss the good old days.
    The good ol' days are now! You're just not remembering soon enough
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Yo rainbow boy, bring your goofball racebaiter friend/fiend sharpton too

Come on up to the northern reaches of Wisconsin with your marching shoes on. Lets see what happens if your bus loads of angry uneducated shiftless followers start to riot in my backyard...........

I heard something in the order of "the deer hunters in Wisconsin alone would be the 4th largest standing army in the world"

Quote Originally Posted by Nutczak View Post
    Come on up to the northern reaches of Wisconsin with your marching shoes on. Lets see what happens if your bus loads of angry uneducated shiftless followers start to riot in my backyard...........

I heard something in the order of "the deer hunters in Wisconsin alone would be the 4th largest standing army in the world"
    Looks like 8th largest: http://homelanddefenseandrescue.blog...h-largest.html
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutczak View Post