• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jesse Jackson: We Are Going To March On Gun Shops Across The Country…

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Brings attention to the RKBA and self-defense - the public just isn't buying the guns are bad Kool-Aid anymore.

Jesse is seriously out of date - he just isn't sharp enough to get it.

M

McX

ahhhh, the fond memories; they used to issue escape to wisconsin bumperstickers. we all changed them to escape wisconsin. then ofcourse when Jackson ran for President, for like the 1000th time, his bunch put out bumperstickers that said; Run Jesse Run! we all put them on the front bumper of our cars. i miss the good old days.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
ahhhh, the fond memories; they used to issue escape to wisconsin bumperstickers. we all changed them to escape wisconsin. then ofcourse when Jackson ran for President, for like the 1000th time, his bunch put out bumperstickers that said; Run Jesse Run! we all put them on the front bumper of our cars. i miss the good old days.

The good ol' days are now! You're just not remembering soon enough :cool:

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
Yo rainbow boy, bring your goofball racebaiter friend/fiend sharpton too

Come on up to the northern reaches of Wisconsin with your marching shoes on. Lets see what happens if your bus loads of angry uneducated shiftless followers start to riot in my backyard...........

I heard something in the order of "the deer hunters in Wisconsin alone would be the 4th largest standing army in the world"

protias

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Come on up to the northern reaches of Wisconsin with your marching shoes on. Lets see what happens if your bus loads of angry uneducated shiftless followers start to riot in my backyard...........

I heard something in the order of "the deer hunters in Wisconsin alone would be the 4th largest standing army in the world"