• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Salem Red Sox

VApatriot

It's interesting that you bring this up. I might be heading to my first Red Sox's game on Wednesday with some friends of mine. I too would be interested in any past experiences of others.

Sesrun

Any update on OCing at the games? I may be heading to one tonight and would like to OC without incident. I did find by searching that Rescue had previously posted about a third party being told to return their firearm to their vehicle, but that was 3 years ago. Hopefully things have changed for the better.

Last edited:

thaJack

I believe the stadium is owned by the City of Salem, so I can't imagine they could force you to return the gun to your car. I'm wondering about experiences, too.

Sesrun

OC'd without issue at the game this past Thursday (6/7). No one made an issue of it at all. Stayed from 1910 until 2115.