• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Eastern NC shooting meetup June 23 2012 0900

Lawmaker

Sportsman's Lodge
3521 New Bern Highway (Highway 17)
Jacksonville, NC 28546
Phone: 910-937-6334
www.sportsmanslodgeusa.com

Cracker Barrel
1260 Western Boulevard Jacksonville, NC 28546
(910) 989-2625

We will meet up at 0900 in the parking lot and then shoot/talk for around 2 hours. Then for whoever is interested we will transition to Cracker Barrel for lunch. Everyone is welcome. Must be 21 or older or be accompanied by an adult. So minors are welcome. I will be bringing my .22 silencer/suppressor and my 9mm SBR for people to try out. They are fun. I hope they everyone can come and have a fun time. I am going to invite a couple of other groups.

PrestonW

Wife and I should be able to make it. I'll have to double check her work times.

If we show up, I'll be bringing my S&W 6906 and she'll have her Taurus 24/7 Gen 2 .40.

rob31567

Hey guys and gals, my name is Rob Hutchens and Im from the new bern area but live in Kentucky now. Ive been a member of the Ky boards for a while, figured Id stop in and say hi when I noticed that yall have meet and greets over there too. Still have family that lives there in New Bern, so the odds of making over to a MG are pretty good. Maybe in the future my family and myself could stop in and say hello sometime. :cool:

papa bear

Sportsman's Lodge
3521 New Bern Highway (Highway 17)
Jacksonville, NC 28546
Phone: 910-937-6334
www.sportsmanslodgeusa.com

Cracker Barrel
1260 Western Boulevard Jacksonville, NC 28546
(910) 989-2625

We will meet up at 0900 in the parking lot and then shoot/talk for around 2 hours. Then for whoever is interested we will transition to Cracker Barrel for lunch. Everyone is welcome. Must be 21 or older or be accompanied by an adult. So minors are welcome. I will be bringing my .22 silencer/suppressor and my 9mm SBR for people to try out. They are fun. I hope they everyone can come and have a fun time. I am going to invite a couple of other groups.

the last time i looked over 18 was an adult. are there some other stupid rules like you can't carry

Nitro

Got there a few minutes after 9:00; saw no one with an exposed sidearm. Checked out the range, chatted with guys behind the counter. Very nice setup. Range filled up immediately - again, no OC. Left after about 20 minutes. Will definitely go back there to shoot - probably weekdays.

PrestonW

Got there a few minutes after 9:00; saw no one with an exposed sidearm. Checked out the range, chatted with guys behind the counter. Very nice setup. Range filled up immediately - again, no OC. Left after about 20 minutes. Will definitely go back there to shoot - probably weekdays.

I just got home from the range part of the meetup, just over a half dozen of us showed. We all had to wait in the lobby til about 0915-0920ish before going back. I was OCing, tan workboots, khakis, sand colored polo with an Air Force hat, a S&W 6906 holstered in a Blackhawk SERPA crossdraw on my right hip. We all where mostly on the right side of the lanes looking in with Lawmaker in the lane next to the wall. Saw more then just myself OC, a few pocket carry as well. Left about 1030ish after putting 200rounds through a brand new 24/7, over 100rounds of 9mm, and a few shots of Lawmaker's silenced .22.