Thread: Lunch Time

Lunch Time

If you're not doing anything this sat. Join me for lunch at the Black Bear Diner at 11:00 am June 9th.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Bummer. ViMBAR match that day, and it usually goes until the afternoon. That's Vintage Military Bolt-Action Rifle. I'll probably be shooting my M96 Swede since I don't have time to refinish the new stock for my M1917 US Enfield.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

I'd love to be there but the wife goes under the knife on Friday so I won't be able to make it. Have a buger for me.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

After lunch I was thinking of going down to Fremont. With EDC going on we should see quite a bit of colorful people out and about.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Bummer. ViMBAR match that day, and it usually goes until the afternoon. That's Vintage Military Bolt-Action Rifle. I'll probably be shooting my M96 Swede since I don't have time to refinish the new stock for my M1917 US Enfield.
    There's always next month.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabotage70 View Post
    After lunch I was thinking of going down to Fremont. With EDC going on we should see quite a bit of colorful people out and about.
    Everytime I see the EDC billboards, all I can think is Everyday Day Carry. That should be a fun time!
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Well sense it doesn't look like anyone is going to show. And that I have been getting about 4 hours of sleep a night the last 3 nights. I'm calling off the lunch and take a nap. I will get another meet up in a few weeks. This time we'll go down to Fremont or something.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Thanks for trying Sab. Its a busy weekend for me too so I couldnt have made it.

I would have made this if I hadn't been out of town. Don't give up, keep trying. People are interested, but sometimes schedules conflict.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2