Thread: Were you open carrying in New Vienna Ohio?

Were you open carrying in New Vienna Ohio?

Was someone open carrying on State Route 73 in New Vienna Ohio at about 12:50am today? My son was coming home from work and saw the officer giving you some trouble so he parked across the street to make sure things went well.

If you're on here, post some details if you feel comfortable. Also, I'd like to meet another local that supports open carry.

Open carry in New Vienna

Hello, I am a resident of New Vienna and was wondering if you have had any problems from local law enforcement while carrying?

Sorry about the delay in response. My settings were messed up and not set to default to email notifications.

I haven't specifically open carried there yet. I'm up for hanging out and walking in New Vienna if you want some company soon... we'll find out. Unless, of course, you are New Vienna five-o, Clinton County SO, or OSHP; then you'd be able to tell me better if they are likely to harass. I'd still walk with you though.
    Moreover, were he to return there, wouldn't he be rather bad at their game, no longer being accustomed to the darkness? - Plato

Oh, I live near Miller-Mason gravel pit on Mad River in Highland County, BTW. So I'm only a few minutes away.
    Last edited by JmE; 05-23-2013 at 03:24 PM.
    Moreover, were he to return there, wouldn't he be rather bad at their game, no longer being accustomed to the darkness? - Plato