• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro Open Carry/Constituitional Carry article in Sunday LVRJ

NAVYBLUE

This is my first exposure to him. NLV resident since 5/11 and I've read his columns since then, but his articles are all over the place. I had a thought after reading his article. Is this a guy we could send some info to about NLV's "dangerous weapons" ordnance (anti OC in a motor vehicle) and let him shed some light on NLV's police chief, attorney, court of no record and see how the cockroaches scurry or has this been done before.

I would be willing to write to him and utilize the quotes of some of the OCDO poet laureates(with their permission) and my input or do we wait and see if NLV collapses upon itself from the financial meltdown and get absorbed by Las Vegas.

NAVYBLUE