Thread: Todays voting day, don't forget to show your support for Walker!

Todays voting day, don't forget to show your support for Walker!

Vote for Walker today, Barrett is tomorrow.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Mark my words.

If walker were to lose somehow, his supporters will accept the loss even though it will hurt, and work on getting our candidate in the next election.
    If Walker wins they will scream and cry, protest, file lawsuits, recounts, and countless other acts of 3 year old type behaviour. They will claim the election was bought, (even though Obama is expected to raise a billion for his campaign).
    Wed is going to be a very interesting day. I am almost thinking about shutting off all media tonight, and waiting until the morning to see what the election has brought us.

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    im going to buy stock in kleenex tissues
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Herr Heckler Koch

Who does Kane expect to lose? Please, keep the end zone dances down ...

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwauk...157054015.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane
    Please, keep the end zone dances down after the election

Although both groups believed their candidate was the right one to lead the state, only one side will be validated. And the agony of defeat will be twice as painful if the winners decide to gloat.
    I will have my $$tens of millions$$ of gloat at the goon's loss.

We won. Bust the unions. Move on.

Good people ought to be armed as they will, with wits and Guns and the Truth. God Bless the Bitter Clingers.

YES! Get out and vote for Walker. I am not on Walker's rah, rah team. He has done some things I don't agree with but rest assured with Pam Galloway gone and if the dems take over control of the legislature by recall and barrett wins we can kiss Act 35 good-bye as we know it. It may not be recinded but we will see so many prohibitions and controls added to it that it will be virtually worthless. Everything we have fought for for the past decade will be for naught. Mark my words.
    Last edited by Captain Nemo; 06-05-2012 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    Vote for Walker today, Barrett is tomorrow.
    I already voted at 8:15am. My whole family except for my baby(15yrs old) are voting for Walker. I met him in Hudson last Saturday and thanked him for signing into law CCL. I asked him for a picture and got one with him!

Any early results yet?

Quote Originally Posted by TyGuy View Post
    Any early results yet?

Nah, polls close at 8pm CT, and then the arduous task of tallying begins, it'll be a few hours after that, maybe even longer.

The polls weren't open when I left for work, so I will be among the throngs waiting after work to cast my vote.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    The polls weren't open when I left for work, so I will be among the throngs waiting after work to cast my vote.
    same here
    SCOTT

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

Herr Heckler Koch

Dems cry foul early into Election Day; Sen. Taylor demands investigation. WisPolitics

Quote Originally Posted by TyGuy View Post
    Any early results yet?
    http://elections.wispolitics.com/201...ction-day.html
    With only about four hours into the Election Day voting, members of the Milwaukee Democratic Party claim that calls are going out to voters telling them if they'd signed the recall, they didn't need to vote today.
    Yep, the demos votes tomorrow!

I voted at 8am. Remember if we lose control of the senate. Any improvement on CCW well be on hold.

Herr Heckler Koch

June 05, 2012 EYEWITNESS ALLEGES DEMOCRAT UNION VOTE FRAUD IN WISCONSIN

http://nation.foxnews.com/wisconsin-...raud-wisconsin

On WMAL’s The Chris Plante Show today a Michigan resident by the name of "Mike" called in to discuss how he had infiltrated a Michigan Union's organized bus convoy, en-route to vote in the Wisconsin recall election for Democrats.

The caller claimed that Michigan’s “Democrat Unions” had organized a convoy of 4 buses, filled with Michigan Democrats, with the intention of voting for Tom Barrett in the Wisconsin recall election.

Caller “Mike” describes “Greyhound size buses, filled to capacity” with a good amount of “freebies” available, “They treated me to lunch!”

The caller also points out that the organizers did not tell union riders that it is illegal to vote in Wisconsin if you're from another state.

TRANSCRIPT: ...

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    I heard of this happening before. They bus them into Racine and someone on the inside tells them who hasn't voted yet.

Nah, we don't need voter ID...

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon .45 View Post
    I heard of this happening before. They bus them into Racine and someone on the inside tells them who hasn't voted yet.

Nah, we don't need voter ID...
    Keyword: "Inside" The so called "voter ID" is a scam. All the genuine voters can show picture ID all they want and it won't change the fraud rate, as the rigged voting is always an inside job. I'd like to see if my son "voted" this election, as he is in the sandbox right now and I don't think he voted absentee. It would not surprise me a bit if "his" vote turned up on the wrong side.

Voter ID is, at bottom, a stepping stone to national ID and "show me your papers" (even more so than our current "I need to see some ID sir/mam" intrusions/violations. It is all part of the Identity Crisis that is fabricated as, you guessed it, a stepping stone, to the ultimate gov ident of the mark described in Revelation 13.

It has been an honor and a privilege to vote for Gov. Walker, .... AGAIN.

It's still early, but not too early to say that Walker is kicking ass.

With 11.4% reporting, Walker leads 61-38.

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    Early reports showing Walker at 60%, the other guy at 40% and about the same for the rest of the races!!!

wohoo
    yeahhhhhhhya
    hell ya
    13 percnet still about 60\40
    SCOTT

THEY ARE ALREADY CALLING IT

LOOKS LIKE WI HAS SPOKEN AGAIN

im glad i bought stock in kleenex the demmys are gonna need some
    Last edited by oliverclotheshoff; 06-05-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    SCOTT

One of my Facebook friends is going to be sobbing tonight. Or, more likely, he'll be outraged and claiming fraud.

He's a big OC/CC guy, very pro-gun, and posts WCI stuff all the time. He's also a union state employee who has drunk deeply of the Flavor Aid, and has those blinders on.

Wisconsin....kick Union's Butt.......Check

Wisconsin....enact concealed carry......Check

Wisconsin....elect Scott Walker~Twice......Check

Wisconsin....kick out Obama and elect Romney........see November 6th!
    Live Free or Die!

I am so proud of Wisconsinites!! Thank you for letting common sense prevail. Now we have to stay on this path and fix the whole nation.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Cool Please don't be Mayor any more....

I would imagine that the Milwaukee County results - Barrett 63%, Walker 36% - is an attempt by Milwaukee County residents to GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!! Surely it isn't an expression of their confidence in him as a leader....
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Quote Originally Posted by PQ36 View Post
    Keyword: "Inside" The so called "voter ID" is a scam. All the genuine voters can show picture ID all they want and it won't change the fraud rate, as the rigged voting is always an inside job. I'd like to see if my son "voted" this election, as he is in the sandbox right now and I don't think he voted absentee. It would not surprise me a bit if "his" vote turned up on the wrong side.
    You can look it up here: https://vpa.wi.gov/VoterSearchScreen.aspx

(note, it obviously doesn't have yesterday's election in it yet...but it should be up fairly soon. It reflects my status voting in the primary).
    - What da hay?

Keep Calm and Carry On

Congratulations Wisconsin - The Voices of Freedom and Liberty have prevailed.

Yellow Cat out-
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.