• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Todays voting day, don't forget to show your support for Walker!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Wisconsin....kick Union's Butt.......Check

Wisconsin....enact concealed carry......Check

Wisconsin....elect Scott Walker~Twice......Check

Wisconsin....kick out Obama and elect Romney........see November 6th!

metalman383

I am so proud of Wisconsinites!! Thank you for letting common sense prevail. Now we have to stay on this path and fix the whole nation.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Please don't be Mayor any more....

I would imagine that the Milwaukee County results - Barrett 63%, Walker 36% - is an attempt by Milwaukee County residents to GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!! Surely it isn't an expression of their confidence in him as a leader.... :monkey

Teej

Keyword: "Inside" The so called "voter ID" is a scam. All the genuine voters can show picture ID all they want and it won't change the fraud rate, as the rigged voting is always an inside job. I'd like to see if my son "voted" this election, as he is in the sandbox right now and I don't think he voted absentee. It would not surprise me a bit if "his" vote turned up on the wrong side.

You can look it up here: https://vpa.wi.gov/VoterSearchScreen.aspx

(note, it obviously doesn't have yesterday's election in it yet...but it should be up fairly soon. It reflects my status voting in the primary).