• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Winco

The Big Guy

Did you ask for this in an email or written letter?
I don't see a point in it. Even if I had it in an email or letter they can still change their policy at any time. I'll take him for his word until such time as they say or do something different.
Why rock the boat? They don't really like it but have given in. Let's not do anything to upset them. Hopefully they will begin to notice us and see that their fear is unfounded.

Thanks for you suggestion.

TBG

amzbrady

Did you ask for this in an email or written letter?

I don't see a point in it. Even if I had it in an email or letter they can still change their policy at any time. I'll take him for his word until such time as they say or do something different.
Why rock the boat? They don't really like it but have given in. Let's not do anything to upset them. Hopefully they will begin to notice us and see that their fear is unfounded.

Thanks for you suggestion.

TBG

See post #10, I did see a point in it. It is easier to show a manager their policy than try to convey that verbaly.

The Big Guy

Returned

The wife and I, 5 kids in tow, returned to Winco this afternoon. No hastles what so ever. No comments, no looks, nothing but smiles, as it should be. Were in the store about an hour.
Looks like the word trickled down.

TBG