• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Friendly Business

Smokers Lounge

Gun owners,

Smokers Lounge is a one stop shop for all your smoking needs. We have always been a pro gun store. We welcome concealed and open carry. So if if your in the area stop on by and pay us a visit. You and your gun are welcome anytime. :D
Look us up on facebook for coupons, raffles and more info: http://tinyurl.com/Cigarette-Mart

Look for our nice window decor:
Gun Sign.jpg

Smokers Lounge
6229 S. 27th Street
Greenfield, WI 53221
414-817-8770

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Gun owners,

Smokers Lounge is a one stop shop for all your smoking needs. We have always been a pro gun store. We welcome concealed and open carry. So if if your in the area stop on by and pay us a visit. You and your gun are welcome anytime. :D
Look us up on facebook for coupons, raffles and more info: http://tinyurl.com/Cigarette-Mart

Look for our nice window decor:
View attachment 8567

Smokers Lounge
6229 S. 27th Street
Greenfield, WI 53221
414-817-8770

Thank you for posting! I'm not a smoker but I know several open carry people that are. I will definitely let them know and if we are in Greenfield we will stop by.

protias

I'm not a smoker either, but it is always nice to see pro-rights business. :)

XDFDE45

"We welcome concealed and open carry."

All good there davegran
thumbsup.gif

TyGuy

I'm not a smoker, but if you want to do it then God bless. Thanks for supporting our rights.