Thread: OC Dinner in Royal Oak area!

Oak Park, Michigan

OC Dinner in Royal Oak area!

>> post a specific location

I would like to see a dinner or get-together in the Royal Oak area.
    I would like to meet like-minded REAL Americans around me.

I don't know where would be best location because I don't eat out but I would attend one.
    Last edited by Scotchman; 06-05-2012 at 09:05 PM.
    Luke 22:36 * [Jesus said] ... and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

We all hear John 3:16 or Matthew 7:1 - by people who never read the rest of those chapters either.

John 3:36 * He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Ignorance is NOT Bliss.

Chesterfield Township, MI
    Start with the Birmingham event on the 11th! There will be a lot of us OC'ers there and there will be food and drink and friends a plenty!
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!