• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for friends in the Henderson, Kentucky area

Don Johnston

Hello All
My name is Don and I am the Pastor of DaySpring Church in Henderson. My wife and I have been married for 27 years and still loving it. We have lived here in Henderson for just a a little over two years. I have just recently come across this site due to looking for information about gun laws in KY. I have really taken a liking to this place and would love to have some like minded folks from the Henderson area that might be interested in a OC Meet and greet sometime. So let me hear from ya'll.

Thanks again for this forum. It is a great community and I am thankful to be a part of it. Thanks and God bless.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Two other OCDO users report their location as Henderson, Kentucky, Jim-SKS and Damion441.

CharleyCherokee

One of the great things about Kentucky law is that it is amazingly straight forward and easy to understand. Well if you can read I mean. :p Illinois law, however, makes me want to bust bricks over my head. Their website doesn't even have the courtesy to parse the sentences properly! Welcome to OCDO. ;)

KRM59

Welcome Don glad to have you with us. I am sure if you set up a met and greet you will get some takers

Last edited:

86 slo-vo

I am in Owensboro, about 25 minutes down the Audubon parkway. I go through Henderson a lot heading to Evansville. I would be fine with a meet sometime.