• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

“Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats after Wisconsin reca

• Thread starter Herr Heckler Koch
  • Start date
H

Herr Heckler Koch

http://twitchy.com/2012/06/06/kill-...-death-threats-after-wisconsin-recall-defeat/
Twitchy said:
Tonight, liberal Twitter users are openly advocating the assassination of Gov. Scott Walker:

[examples]

This is not the first time Gov. Scott Walker and other Wisconsin Republicans have had to deal with death threats and other threats of violence.

Flashback: It was a Democratic congressman who exhorted progressives to “get a little bloody” in the Wisconsin battle.

Paging the civility police…

protias

I wonder if [strike]Van Hollen[/strike] "permit" holder #1 will get off his backside and finally do something?

Last edited:

NoTolerance

I wonder if [strike]Van Hollen[/strike] "permit" holder #1 will get off his backside and finally do something?

Only if there's some value added benefit to his future Senate or Gubernatorial run. Otherwise, I hear his couch is rather comfy.

Big Dipper

This must be why so many libs are so very anti-gun.

Their first response when something does not go their way is "KILL ...".

Pretty sad to be so immature. And even sadder for them to assume that everyone thinks in the same immature manner!

berettabone

Banned
These are the same people that tell everyone that they are peaceful, law abiding citizens, who abhor violence of any kind..while they're trashing the capital.......