Thread: House Bill 5704: Clarify firearm silencer law

Hybrid View

SE Regional Coordinator Augusta, Michigan

House Bill 5704: Clarify firearm silencer law

House Bill 5704: Clarify firearm silencer law
    Introduced by Rep. Hugh Crawford (R) on May 30, 2012, to clarify that a state ban on the manufacture, sale, and possession of firearm muffler or silencer does not apply to a person with the appropriate federal license.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/docume...2-HIB-5704.pdf

Last edited by Master Control; 06-09-2012 at 01:32 AM.
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC

He is getting these up-dates from the MCRGO FAQ e-mails. I get them also.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

SE Regional Coordinator Augusta, Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by NHCGRPR45 View Post
    He is getting these up-dates from the MCRGO FAQ e-mails. I get them also.
    No He's Not
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC

My mistake. Where have you been at? You seemed to kinda drop off the map for awhile. I hope everything is going well on your end! Will you bee at the Birmingham event? It would be good to see ya again!
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

We have the Attorney General Opinion on this already and transfers are going through. And its already law, as the Form 4 that you recieve is indeed the "license" that our MI law refers to.