• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Your Thoughts on POTUS Libertarian Nominee Gary Johnson

HighFlyingA380

Participating in the system does not fix it, it enables it.

If you stopped trying to convince people to give up voting on principles, more people would vote for who they believed in, rather then who they 'had' to, and we'd see some REAL change.

You miss the point in its entirety... There is no real difference between Obama and Romney. We all lose if either of the two get into/remain in office.

I most certainly will not help you get your pathetic excuse for a candidate into office... especially when we BOTH know there are better choices.

You both said it before I could, and exactly my view as well.