Thread: OCing for Ice Cream

OCing for Ice Cream

00:00 hrs, get out of work so I decide to get some Ice Cream, drive downtown to corner convenience store, walk on in, get ice cream & then go stand @ checkout.
    Last edited by scott58dh; 06-30-2014 at 09:52 PM.

Durham, NC
    That conversation would never have occurred if you were carrying concealed. I have had many cordial conversations like the one above simply because I had a gun on my hip. Hopefully some of them resulted in someone else being interested in exercising their right to self defense.

I80, USA
    In Texas I can't open carry, but I do have my CHL and on occasion I like to use it as my ID when carded. I do this to see who knows that it's not a valid form of ID.

Which is stupid really, since I can use it to buy a handgun without a background check but not for alcohol or tobacco.

Oh! The point I was trying to make, I have had a few conversations like that. Except that most of them have been "Oh, I have a CHL too!" The funny thing is that most of these happened when I specifically did not want to use my CHL, yet they saw it snatched it out of my hand(curious as to why I had multiple IDs). Seriously, people be crazy 'round these parts.
    Last edited by Jack House; 06-08-2012 at 02:37 AM.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    [QUOTE=scott58dh;1767072I reply,"Well,,, It all depends, on which end of the barrel You're lookin' at."[/quote]

If I weren't an OCer, that would rub me the wrong way. I'd rather have said, "I'm only dangerous to the bad guys."
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.