Thread: 'Bang bang': Kim Kardashian posts a snap of her new killer accessory... a YSL gun

Herr Heckler Koch

'Bang bang': Kim Kardashian posts a snap of her new killer accessory... a YSL gun

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...--YSL-gun.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...17_634x584.jpg

Kim posted the controversial image just a day after she was photographed at San Diego Zoo

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    That is one deadly weapon! What caliber is it? 35mm? 110?

She never really did anything for me before, but if this is true, and she likes guns, I like her a little bit now.
    watch your top knot !

Thumbs up Pretty Gun

My guess would be a .380, just going by the size of barrel and grip,,, I dunno, well probably find out soon.

Just did some homework, here's what I found,,,

On,,, AR15,com,, ; http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/133...accessory.html

"That is a Colt .380 Mustang,

The professional celeb likely got her taste for guns about four years ago, during the second season of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'.
    This was when Kris Jenner took her daughters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe to a shooting range.
    The sisters learned how to fire a pistol after the family's store was vandalised, but said at the time they weren't keen to use the weapons in a real-life setting."

peace&rkba4ever
    Last edited by scott58dh; 06-08-2012 at 02:16 AM.

My guess she doesn't even know how to use it correctly. She probably went some place and someone showed her some guns and she said "Isn't that one cute, can I buy it?".

My guess is that the YSL "gun" is nothing more than a fashion accessory. The gun in the photo has noticeable horizontal distortion and also lacks the depth necessary to house moving parts and ammunition (and, there is a "YSL gun" fashion pin made in France).

However, if you follow the link on one of the YSL gun stories, there's a partial list of celebrities w/CFP's (or CCW's, or whatever they call permits to carry in your neck of the woods). DeNiro, Eastwood and Nugent are on the list... but where's the surprise in that? The surprise (for me) was that my favorite lefty, Whoopi Goldberg, carries! Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!