• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

'Bang bang': Kim Kardashian posts a snap of her new killer accessory... a YSL gun

• Thread starter Herr Heckler Koch
  • Start date

hjmoosejaw

She never really did anything for me before, but if this is true, and she likes guns, I like her a little bit now.

scott58dh

Pretty Gun

My guess would be a .380, just going by the size of barrel and grip,,, I dunno, well probably find out soon.

Just did some homework, here's what I found,,,

On,,, AR15,com,, :arrow:; http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/13...posts_a_snap_of_her_new_killer_accessory.html

"That is a Colt .380 Mustang,

The professional celeb likely got her taste for guns about four years ago, during the second season of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'.
This was when Kris Jenner took her daughters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe to a shooting range.
The sisters learned how to fire a pistol after the family's store was vandalised, but said at the time they weren't keen to use the weapons in a real-life setting."

peace&rkba4ever

Last edited:

gunns

My guess she doesn't even know how to use it correctly. She probably went some place and someone showed her some guns and she said "Isn't that one cute, can I buy it?".

Gil223

My guess is that the YSL "gun" is nothing more than a fashion accessory. The gun in the photo has noticeable horizontal distortion and also lacks the depth necessary to house moving parts and ammunition (and, there is a "YSL gun" fashion pin made in France).

However, if you follow the link on one of the YSL gun stories, there's a partial list of celebrities w/CFP's (or CCW's, or whatever they call permits to carry in your neck of the woods). DeNiro, Eastwood and Nugent are on the list... but where's the surprise in that? The surprise (for me) was that my favorite lefty, Whoopi Goldberg, carries! Pax...