• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Day and Night

fadepoint89

Just wondering.... Do you CC or OC during the day and do you CC or OC at night and why? Just thought I'd spark a topic I don't see very often.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

modernknight

I do both, but certainly more at night than I do day. But as most will say on here (or so it seems to me), you never know when you're gonna need your firearm, which is true. Nothing can be predicted just walking to the grocery store a block away...

So I tend to pack at both day and night.

fadepoint89

Do you prefer to open carry or concealed carry at night is what I'm asking but thanks.

PistolPackingMomma

The direction of my geographical location in relation to the position of the sun has nothing to do with my method of carry. Why would it?

modernknight

Ohh ok, my mistake, misread (it was late in my..defense?? :) ) I OC now all the time rather than CC. More convenient, and if it's legal, why not?

fadepoint89

Again I'm not implying that darkness makes it better. I'm just asking if anyone has personal preferences for the two modes of carry at night instead of day. Simple question.

hjmoosejaw

I OC most of the time. Very little CC. It really doesn't make a difference for me, day or night. For me, I think where I am, or where I'm going, is the deciding factor.