Thread: Interesting Statement from a Walmart Employee

Activist Member

Interesting Statement from a Walmart Employee

I had two Walmart employees approach me and ask me questions on why I open carry. One of them stated, people who open carry their firearm are not criminals, or anything as such. She stated she trusts people who openly carry due to she said criminals would not open carry. I didn't say anything at all as she stated that before I even got deep into the conversation. She also said she has no issues with people who open carry as she said they are the trust worthy ones to her opinion. I love how the word is getting out and people are starting to understand and people are liking us who open carry. Excuse my bad typing skills or in depth detail ability on this posting
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

Herr Heckler Koch
    http://peopleofwalmart.com/ does not except employees

Quote Originally Posted by DWCook View Post
    I had two Walmart employees approach me and ask me questions on why I open carry. One of them stated, people who open carry their firearm are not criminals, or anything as such. She stated she trusts people who openly carry due to she said criminals would not open carry. I didn't say anything at all as she stated that before I even got deep into the conversation. She also said she has no issues with people who open carry as she said they are the trust worthy ones to her opinion. I love how the word is getting out and people are starting to understand and people are liking us who open carry. Excuse my bad typing skills or in depth detail ability on this posting
    Good story! I was just in a super Walmart last night after work, OCing. No problems whatsoever. I OC in Walmart a lot. Never a problem.
    watch your top knot !