• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pentagon stops issuing free guns and surplus equipment to police

pwnage365

This may slow down the militarization of the police. Now, how to reverse it.

Or they have all the ammo, weapons and equipment they need so the money is being use on Drones to surveil us.. Or not lol…

http://cbsla.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/drones1.pdf:banana:

My favorite quote is:
"Collected imagery may incidentally include US persons or private property without consent."

Translation:
Don't sunbathe nude in your backyard even with large privacy fence if you don't want Uncle Sam checking out your Main Attraction...

R.I.P. 4th Amendment!

Last edited: