• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat. June 9th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
9:30 AM official start time, come early 'n stay late.

Shoney's Family Restaurant
8415 West Broad Street............................directions
Richmond, VA..............................Corner of Skipwith Rd. & W. Broad St.
(804) 747-1655

Returning by popular demand for the buffet and great interactive conversation.

Parking on both sides of the building.

Last edited:

scouser

Logan & I did RCD this past Monday morning, he enjoyed the egg part of my omelet but not the meat, peppers or onion. I think we'll stop by there again this coming Monday and I might even get him a small plain omelet for himself. The coffee, however, is just for me .....

riverrat10k

I would like to attend, and will try. I may go fishin' instead (if my brother wakes up) or I may head out to New Kent to help finish building my friends house. Hope I can make it, though.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Really good breakfast with some inside scoop. Then off to feed the geese n' ducks at Byrd Park.

riverrat10k

Forgot to mention that as we were leaving a female patron asked me "can I have a cigarette, officer?" LOLOLOL

I asked her what she called me. She said "Officer. Only Police carry guns like that." I advised her that that was not the case. LOL