• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC bowling night? Any takers?

logan_zugg

Hello everyone i was reading some old post and come across someone saying we should get a OC bowling night set up. I think that would be a lot of fun and a great way to meet and great with everyone. So anyone got some feedback on that? yays or nans? :banana:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
You two do know that most meet&greet events are just announced, not discussed to death and voted on.

A bowling night sounds like a great idea. Probably the only way to find out if the lanes will welcome you is to show up. And remember that the 7th frame is the soda frame.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
+1 on build it and they will come.

Put it to a vote and you'll likely be waiting until Sept. to see who wins.:uhoh:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I'd need to get a different holster, or bowl left-handed. Otherwise, my elbow would hit my holster every time I rolled the ball. :)

Built-in handicap - maybe you should sell the idea to the pro bowling tour.:lol:

stay safe.

Smitty757

Sounds like fun, this would probably be my first open carry event and what better way than bowling which is something I'm good at. Although I don't how good I would be with my Xd strapped to my side.